WHY BUY TRAVEL INSURANCE?
We understand that your trip can take a year to save for, but only a second to ruin.
While you can't do anything to prevent an unexpected storm from closing the airport, you can do something to help cover your travel investment-buy travel insurance.
To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance, here are some common examples of what could go wrong.
1. It's 10 p.m. and you and your immediate family arrive at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. Who can assist you with finding new flights to catch up with your cruise?
2. Your bag was lost with your insulin inside. You need help to locate your bag as soon as possible and have your emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
3. Your first trip to Brazil, your passport and wallet are stolen. Where do you turn for emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
4. If your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
5. You arrive in Jamaica and your luggage doesn't. If it's lost, who will help you find it? If it's delayed, who will pay for your necessities? If it's stolen, who will pay to replace it?
6. You're walking down a street in Rio and twist your ankle. Who can help you find an English-speaking physician?
7. Three weeks before your scheduled arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in a city you are scheduled to visit. Who will pay if you want to cancel your trip?
8. You are at a beach resort in North Carolina, and you are forced to evacuate due to an approaching hurricane. Who will help you evacuate and who will reimburse your lost vacation investment?
WHY TRAVEL GUARD?
Not all travel insurance companies are the same!
When purchasing travel insurance, it's important you look closely at the coverages and services you'll receive.
Here is a quick summary of what makes Travel Guard different than the competition:
Exceptional customer service - We take great pride in providing the high levels of service for which we've built our reputation. When you choose Travel Guard, you can expect:
* Policies to be issued within 24 hours of the application being received
* All phone calls answered within 30 seconds
* Assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
* A zero defect tolerance for customer satisfaction
Fast, fair claims service - You won't find a faster, more accurate claims process than you will with Travel Guard.
Our claims process standards include:
* All Claims reviewed by an experienced analyst within 24 hours
* Claims payment is finalized within 24 hours of receipt of final documentation
* 100% correct payments and calculations on all claims
* The "Fairness Principle" - all denied claims are sent to a mediator for review and the mediator's decision is honored.