* Trip Cost Trip Cancellation - Reimburses for forfeited, nonrefundable, unused payments or deposits if you must cancel your trip due to a covered illness, injury, or death of you, an immediate family member, or traveling companion or for other covered reasons.
* 125% Trip Cost Trip Interruption - Reimburses for the missed portion of your trip plus the ticket or change fee if you must return home early due to a covered illness, injury, or death of you, an immediate family member, or traveling companion or for other covered reasons.
* $600 Trip Delay - Reimburses up to $200 per day if your trip is delayed for more than 12 hours for reasonable additional expenses until travel becomes possible.
* $500 Missed Connection - Reimburses you for transportation expenses incurred if you miss a connection due to weather or common carrier delay.
* $1000 Baggage & Personal Effects - Reimburses you if your luggage is lost, damaged, or stolen while you are on your trip.
* $100 Baggage Delay - Reimburses up to $200/day you for the purchase of essential items if your bags are delayed for more than 24 hours.
* $20,000 Medical Expense - Covers necessary medical expenses up to one year after the sickness or injury, provided you sought initial medical treatment while on your trip.
* $50,000 Emergency Medical Transportation - Covers evacuation and transportation to the nearest adequate medical facility.
* $100,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment - Covers death and loss of limb or eyesight within 180 days.
* Travel Guard Assist - Offers emergency assistance anywhere in the world.
* LiveTravel - 24-hour hotline to make emergency travel changes, such as rebooking flights, hotel reservations, tracking lost luggage and more!
* Live messaging - Relay of any e-mail or phone message to family, friends or business associates.
* Emergency Cash transfers - Assistance in coordinating an emergency cash advance.
* Pre-trip travel advisories - Around-the-clock access to passport, visa, inoculation and vaccine requirements; travel advisories; embassy and consulate contacts; travel health advisories; weather and currency information - all for your planned destination.
* Lost Baggage Tracking - Assists in locating lost or stolen possessions - for one year!
Insurance may be purchased up to 24 hours prior to departure.
Pre-existing medical condition exclusion waived if plan is purchased with initial booking.
7% of Trip Cost
* View insurance details
Adobe Acrobat Reader
* Required to view